CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
The Buyer can choose to cancel an order any time before it is dispatched. Once the order is shipped, the order cannot be canceled and Buyer shall be required to take delivery of the order/ shipment. In case of cancellation by the customer or cancellation from the seller due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be initiated for prepaid orders.
The Buyer can raise a return request in the following instances:
- (a) Where the order received is in a defective or damaged condition or a manufacturing defect; or
- (b) Where the order received is different from the description of the product on the listing page on the Platform.
The return request may be made by the Buyer, within the timelines as communicated via the respective listing page on the Platform or otherwise by the Seller. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same return policy. You are advised to check the listing page and relevant policy as displayed by the Seller on the Platform.
A return request may be raised by the customer directly on the Platform or by reaching out to us at 08068001177 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer will be required to provide the reason for return along with relevant image(s) of the product, invoice and such other documents, as may be required to facilitate the return. In case of dead on arrival/ manufacturing defect cases, the Buyer shall be required to provide a certificate from the brand certifying the defect in the product.
Upon submission of the return request and reviewing the documents/ information provided by the Buyer, the return request will be accepted or rejected. In case Gostor requires any further information/ documents from the Buyer, it reserves its right to obtain the same from the Buyer.
Gostor may, but is not obligated to, send updates about the request raised by the Buyer by sending communications using various modes such as WhatsApp, text etc. The Buyer can check the status of the request on the Platform.
Upon submission of the returns request, Gostor shall pick up the product from the Buyer at no additional cost to the Buyer. The customer shall keep the product intact and handover the product with invoice, all accessories and parts, user manual, and warranty cards in the original packaging at the time of pickup. We reserve the right to check the product for the following conditions (wherever applicable) at the time of pickup:
- (a) IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
- (b) All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
- (c) The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/return tags/warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a mobile/ laptop/ tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.
- (d) The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
- (e) The product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.
We may refuse to pick-up the product if the above conditions are not met. In case of our refusal, your return request shall stand cancelled and rejected and we shall not be liable or responsible to consider your return request.
Once the returns request raised by the Buyer stands rejected / cancelled, the Buyer shall not be eligible to raise any further return request. In case of any further clarification, the Buyer can contact the customer support team of Gostor.
We will initiate the refund process once the product has been picked up. It may take 5 to 7 working days for the refund to be credited to the source account used for the booking.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any queries or assistance in respect of cancellation or return of the products.